Presentation of the project
Presentation of the project KIPSI - Blended learning in vocational education and training
Project Blended learning in vocational education and training (BlendVET) is pre-defined project of the Education, Scholarships, Apprenticeship and Youth Entrepreneurship programme and is financed by the EEA Grants and corresponding Slovenian contribution. Programme operator is Republic of Slovenia, Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy.
The objective of the project BlendVET is to improve teaching and learning practices in blended learning and the exchange of knowledge and good practice with institutions from donor countries.
Project specific objectives:
• To develop and test school strategies for the effective implementation of blended learning (work package 2.1).
• To support teachers for the preparation of instructions plans and the implementation of blended learning (work package 2.2).
• Development of digital competencies of teachers for the development and use of e-learning solutions (work package 2.3).
• Østfold University College, Norway
• Åssiden upper secondary school, Norway
• Viken Higher Vocational College, Norway
• University of Akureyri, Iceland
• Akureyri comprehensive college, Iceland
More information about the project
We invite you to visit us.
The BlendVET project benefits from a € 1.607.844 grant from Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway through EEA Grants. The aim of the project is to improve teaching and learning practices in blended learning and the exchange of knowledge and good practice with institutions from donor countries.
“We work together for a green, competitive and inclusive Europe.”